Saruni Wild offers an exciting and varied range of unique activities which all take place in the heart of the Masai Mara - the most wildlife-rich wilderness in the world. The Saruni Wild experience is a rare opportunity to reconnect with and be immersed in nature, in all of its beautiful shapes and forms.
Our activities are suitable for all ages and easily tailored to suit your personal preferences:
- Game drives through renowned and teeming conservation areas - Mara North Conservancy, Lemek Conservancy and surrounding conservancies
- Night drives in both Mara North Conservancy and Lemek Conservancy - a unique activity not permitted in the National Parks
- Bush meals - breakfast in front of the plains and starlit dinners under the vast African skies
- Sundowners in beautiful corners and on top the highest peak in the Mara-Serengeti eco system
- Warriors Academy - special programme in bush skills and animal tracking, fantastic for families with children.
- Hiking up to the top of Kilelioni, the highest peak in the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem.
- Maasai Wellbeing Space - a wonderfully indulgent menu of massage and spa treatments
- Saruni gift shop where you can buy beautiful, original and locally made artifacts to take home with you (at Saruni Mara).