Our #WhyILoveSaruni photo & video competition returns…LAUNCHING 1ST JULY 2017!
HOW TO ENTER
WHAT YOU WIN*
FIRST PRIZE: A fully complimentary 2 night stay for 2 at Saruni Samburu, Saruni Mara, or Saruni Wild valued at almost $3000!
RUNNER-UP PRIZE: A fully complimentary 1 night stay for 2 at Saruni Samburu, Saruni Mara or Saruni Wild valued at almost $1500!
Included: Full board accommodation, limited laundry service, meals, house drinks, shared game drives, bush meals, sundowners & picnic excursions, Wi-Fi and one Back & Neck massage (30 min) per room per stay at our Wellbeing Space.
Excluded: Flights and Nairobi-based transfers, premium wines & special spirits, exclusive use of vehicle, payable extra activities, additional Wellbeing Space treatments, gratuities and anything of a personal nature, and daily conservation fees.
POPULARITY PRIZE: There will also be an additional prize for the most popular photo/video! Share your entries with your friends on Facebook and Instagram, and the photo or video to get the most likes, comments and views will win an original Stevie Mann photographic print of their choice!
*The prizes can be redeemed in mid & low season only.
COMPETITION RULES AND DETAILS
- The competition will run for 6 months, from 1st July 2017 – 1st January 2018.
- The winners will be announced in February 2018.
- Each month photographs and videos from the Facebook and Instagram entries will be selected and announced as the monthly winners and will qualify as finalists.
- The final top photographs and videos will be judged by a select panel of judges to be announced.
- Photographs and videos must be taken while at a Saruni Lodge or on a Saruni safari in Kalama Conservancy, Mara North Conservancy or Lemek Conservancy. Any photo submitted that does not reflect Saruni and the conservancies surrounding Saruni will not qualify.
- Your photo/video can represent the following categories: wildlife, culture, the lodges, the wilderness, the food, an activity, the Saruni experience and any other reason why you love Saruni.
- Video footage should be no longer than 1 minute for Instagram and 3 minutes for Facebook.
- The use of drones is not encouraged and drone footage will not be accepted.
- Photographs/videos should not be branded or watermarked in any way.
- Photographs/videos submitted to Saruni via Facebook and Instagram will form part of the Saruni marketing portfolio andSaruni reserves the right of use. By submitting your photograph you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are not limited to submitting only 1 photograph/video; you may submit as many as you like.